It Starts in the Gut
An easily digestible (sorry) no BS guide to what’s going on in your gut, including the effect of antibiotics and alcohol on your microbiome (the mix of bacteria in your gut).
It’s a manual on modern digestive health with recipes sandwiched into than a 4-day cleanse. It all starts in the gut and manages that elusive fear of being intellectual while remaining decidedly non preachy and easy to follow.
Dip in and dip out, all the while appreciating that your gut has as many neurons as you’ll find in the brain of a cat. You’ll never forget that fact!
Mind Your Gut
This unique 21-day gut and mind rebuilding program uses a state of the art holistic approach and maximizes the gut-brain connection. It combines healing foods, movements, and meditation. These combined methodologies enhance gut health, boost our mind, alleviate anxiety and strengthen our immune systems.
This program will help you:
- Lower stress without mind-altering medication
- Improve digestion – So we feel less bloated and enjoy more regularity
- Reduce embarrassing bloating and gassiness
- Lower estrogen and cortisol to healthy levels so we can safely release fat
- Protect and detox our gut by flushing out toxins and excess hormones faster
- Diversify gut bacteria so we can fight off bad bacteria
- Boost our metabolism and enjoy more wiggle room in our diet
- Strengthen our immune system so we’re better prepared to fight off germs, bugs, and bacterial infections
- And much more…
Healing the gut is not a quick fix. This program is a long-term solution which allows you to go at your own pace and get sustainable results, whether your symptoms are mild or severe.
From Deconstruction to Reconstruction
The 3-month program encompasses three powerful levels was created to heal the body from the inside out addressing all areas of health to put the body back together again. Functional healing is about “backing things up”, looking upstream to determine the root cause of symptoms and resulting imbalances. Your life story is an integral part of the “discovery phase” of this innovative approach. We take this information and look at you as a whole system, an ecosystem, not independent parts.